Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Panic Poet at the Gym

This is the LAST week of Turbokick class!!!! What am I to do?! Crap crap crap! I need at least another couple of months of this class, and it is moving to 9:30 a.m. I am at WORK during that time, so that's a no go. And I am bad at doing it on my own. Bad, I tell you.

I'm going to have to resort to Pilates or something. I have no desire at all to do Pilates. Maybe kettlebells can firm my fanny, whittle my waistline, curve my calves, de-jiggle my arm wiggle. Here is my haiku, inspired by my exercise reluctance:

Standing in the gym.
Love handles I do not love.
Push myself! Work out!

Here's another:

Sweat rolling down neck.
Breathless. Acheing. All meant to
Work off that cookie.

2 comments:

SarahDee said...

Exercise haikus...too funny. Isn't there another class you could take in the evening? Could you make yourself go when the TK class used to be and just walk/jog on the track or treadmil?
I wish I suffered from food hangovers like you and Greggy. I got nuthin. And I'm PMSing so chocolate is very important to me right now.

Mia said...

Well I have a slight food hangover, but it doesn't stop me at all from picking up the sweets the next day. Greg has that one up on me. I think kettlebells are at the same time. I'm going to keep going to the gym. Either that or it is going to get warm outside and I will take my fat old dog out for walks/runs more often. That's the master plan.