Friday, March 7, 2008

Paydirt

Hoooray!!!! My scale said a lower number (see tracking section) today! So, it seems if I stick within my measly points limits AND work out, I lose weight. Duh.

WW, for all of you who do not know (and who would that be? nobody who reads this blog, I think) has the "points" plan where every food has a points value and I track them like crazy. And I get 20 points per day plus 35 throughout the week as "wiggle room". 20 points is NOTHING in terms of foods that I would eat if I had the metabolism of Sahm's husband who can eat at KFC three times per week or more and never gain a pound. (Bastard) One day I ate a half of a turkey and ham sandwich with a piece of cheese, a banana, and a Wendy's kids meal with 4 chx nuggets, kids sized fries and a kids sized frostee ("cuz frostees are the shit" - according to my brother) and I clocked in at 21.5 points for the day. DAMN! So again, I say, WW is DEFINITELY a diet. I know, I know, I shouldn't eat fast food at all, but whatever people, I like that crap, and I think I should be able to eat the occasional kids meal. Is that the food-crack-whore in me saying, "Yeah, but I should be able to have a little crack every now and then?!" Sigh. I'm hopeless. But I'm a thinner hopeless. ha!

1 comment:

Greg H said...

Woohoo good work. Frostees are the the shit, I could use one of them, now that I'm thinking of it :).