Monday, March 23, 2009

Who Are YOU?

Today, my blog thingy on my dashboard says I have five followers. Well, you all know how it sets my heart a-flutter when folks comment on postings and how thrilled and humbled I am to have followers, so you can imagine that I was curious to see who this new follower might be. I clicked on the icon to see who all you followers might be, and.... nothin. It won't tell me who you are. This is driving me slightly nuts. What's up, blogger.com? As if my gut is not enough tourture...

5 comments:

R G Swans said...

Viswam Infotech is what the icon says when you hover over it...the other 4 are ones you already knew about.
Maybe that is blogger big brother watching you....ready to shut you down if you make one wrong move!!
ooohhhhhh

GrammaJ said...

Maybe it's my anonymous friend as I have that same follower (Viswam Infotech).

The Lada Family said...

i have the same random viswam infotech follower too! WEIRD! WHO IS IT?!

Mia said...

Ooh, the plot thickens. Hey, Anonymous Viswam Infotech - welcome aboard. Obviously you are welcome, or I wouldn't have made this blog public!! :)

Swans - if I did not get shut down after the f-bomb posting, I think I'm pretty safe.

GrammaJ said...

I did a search: www.viswaminfotech.com
It's a web building site - I'm not sure what's up with them visiting us.