Friday, March 6, 2009

Appetite Attack

After the stomach flu, I was on a healthy eating roll and reaping the benefits on the scale. I wasn't very hungry and would get full quickly. Woo hoo! Well, the party is over. I am HUNGRY again. Dang it all. And it is girl scout cookie season again. Those things are all over the office and some will be coming to my house. Crap. Add to all of this that I am going to Minnesota to the Waterpark of America on the 21st of this month and that ups my "crap" statement to a "dammit." This is based on bathing suit requirements at the water park. Dammit.

1 comment:

SarahDee said...

Ooooo...girl scout season. I ordered 3 boxes, but haven't gotten them yet. I'm planning to eat them all right away so they're not sitting around my house. OR, because I can't stay out of them so i'll end up eating them all. Whichever.:)

And don't worry about the bathing suit. Who cares. Just go have fun w/ your kids! Wish we were going too.