Friday, March 6, 2009

Explain This, Mr. Wizzard

Why do we get muscle spasms? I don't mean the big cramps, but the little tics of my eyelids or such? Those eyelid twitches are super annoying. Well, today, my ABDOMEN is twitching. WTF? Can anyone explain this to me? It feels like I am pregnant (which i am not) and there is some tiny baby in there repeatedly giving me tiny kicks in my lower abdomen. Someone tell me why this is happening and how to make it stop. Does it have anything to do with the planks I have been doing to strengthen my core? Seriously annoying.

2 comments:

SarahDee said...

Mr Wizzard I am not,but i would bet that it does have something to do w/ the planks and working your stomach muscles in a new way. Glad to read some new posts. :)

Mia said...

My biceps and forearms are still sore from the bodysculpt class on Saturday, but they are not twitching. Thank goodness.