Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Snow Days

Our office closed yesterday afternoon cuz of blizzard warnings. I had already seen six patients, so I was ok with that. Today I was supposed to go to Mason City for a three hour meeting (oof), but it got cancelled because of bitter cold. So I am at home, and I am thinking I should go in to work and get some paperwork done, but I don't want to. I could even call my assistant and have her schedule a couple of patients for later this afternoon, but I don't want to do that either. I am doing some homework for my online class as an excuse to stay at home. That is desperate, folks.

4 comments:

GrammaJ said...

I'm not sure I'd even get out of bed with that kind of cold. I don't know how you all do it. I thought it was really cold here yesterday - and I was golfing!

R G Swans said...

Mia....how do we track the miles??
I have 2 more today. Mason here we come!

R G Swans said...

no fair GrammaJ - golfing in January? Jealous isn't the word I would use for that.

Mia said...

J lives in Houston, TX, Lisa. She has to golf now because in July she steps outside and has to wear terry cloth clothing to absorb all of the sweat, and everyone either has frizzy hair or hair that it stuck to their heads. As far as tracking - just keep commenting? Maybe on Mondays I'll do a post for the mileage and we can just post our weekly miles. ??