Thursday, January 15, 2009

Farter One Poptart Attack

Shoot. I was minding my own business in my office, with 15 minutes until my next appointment, when my Farter One poptart attacked my innards and I ripped off a big fart.... just as my next patient rounded the corner into my office. I pretended like I didn't just fart and said, "Well, you are a bit early! I didn't know you were here. Come on in and we'll get started...." Really the best move, don't you think? Who's going to ask their shrink, "Dude? Did you just rip a huge fart?"

3 comments:

R G Swans said...

You are SOOO lucky I read this at home. My husband would be PISSED OFF if I got fired for laughing at fart jokes!
I have a tidbit of advice for you....GAS X buy it use it.

SarahDee said...

What is it w/ you and the great bathroom humor? And you know when I say "bathroom" i mean it literally! You have the best (and, you know, worst) bathroom related stories! (i'm laughing thinking about when you had to Macguiver your way out of the bathroom stall w/ your earring)

Mia said...

I guess I am just blessed like that, Sarah. I should share the Macguiver story... that was a good one.

Lisa, I am glad that you read this at home as well. Having, "She was laughing at a fart joke on the internet." on your disciplinary report would be pretty bad. I may invest in some Beano or Gas X. I ate tree bark cereal for dinner and I am now a lethal weapon, I think.