Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Farter One Bars

In my healthy eating work, I have been working on more whole grains and fiber in my diet. Very good for colon health and it is supposed to fill you up more and avoid the desperate hunger that causes me to eat like the Cookie Monster - aaaahm num num num num!!!

So, I have bought Fiber One bars and Fiber One poptarts. The poptarts are good and handy for me who tends to eat breakfast on the run or at the office. These yummy, filling bars have 5 grams of fiber per tart. And then I eat more veggies (roughage) and have snacked on some nuts (fart pills) and then more veggies.

My digestive system is confused. Where's the grease? Where's the refined sugar? Where's the chocolate? There is fiber and black beans and lettuce and nuts! I shall produce gas.

Just call me Toots MaGee.

2 comments:

GrammaJ said...

Oh my gosh, I belly laughed at this. Maybe it's because I played golf today and grabbed two of the delicious fiber bars. One I ate on the way, and the other I consumed during play. And I struggled to time those tooter rooters when my friend was firing away with her own shots.

GrammaJ said...

BTW, I did start a blog: evilsofaging.blogspot.com