Friday, January 30, 2009

Slow But Sure

Well, I revisited the torture device today and it said 152.4. So, if it were a talking scale, it might say:

"Well, that's better, but still not great."

I've only worked out twice this week - Monday and yesterday. One Turbo exercise and last night did the eliptical and weights. Two more to go before Sunday! I'm upping that goal over in the tracking section from three to four times per week. Healthy eating goals are going very well this week. I got a new recipe for a bean salad, and if it is good, I'll post it on here along with a link to a coupon for Beano. ha ha!

There is a dance coming up on the 21st and I'm excited about that. I love to go dancing. Would love it if I could get something new to wear in this same size that is not pinchy and makes me feel cute. If I lose 2 pounds per week, that would be six more pounds, and THAT would be worth celebrating with a good booty shakin time.

No comments: