Friday, October 15, 2010

It Doesn't Grow on Trees

Money. I hate money as much as I hate food. I have enough, I don't have enough, i have more than I really need... argh! I own a small house but a nice one, but I want a bigger one. I own an old car but it runs, but I want a newer one. I want some new clothes to replace the too-big clothes. The kids want dance lessons and basketball shoes and soon enough a car and gas money and insurance. how do you afford all of that? I don't. I can afford the dance and basketball and small house and clothes and maybe car and and other car and gas money. I just don't think I can swing the bigger house as well. Damn it. Accept and move on....

2 comments:

The Lada Family said...

OMG! You sound like me! I have a bunch of RICH friends who I love but damnit... I could really use some broke friends. If they could be fat and have really poorly behaved children that would help too!

Mia said...

Ha!! You surely do some of those fat, broke people's hair, right? When I feel badly about my life I try to think about some of my poor patients. I really have it good, but I still want a bigger freakin house AND a nice car (which I now have) AND enough money to enjoy life and afford college for my kids, and, and and and and and.... damnit!