Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Investment

Oh! I meant to mention that I bought myself some new running duds today. This means I will continue to run, right? I bought a pair of shorts - tight kind that hits just above the knee, and a couple of tops at Target. Then I went to Scheels and tried on other tops and the salesgirl had me try on real running shorts. She was a tiny thing of all of 22 years (guessing) and pointed me towards these swooshy-materialed shorts. They are much shorter than I would ever wear, normally. But they are so light weight and I am so hot when running these days! The other thing about these shorts is that there is a pair of underwear built right into them. I'm not kidding! After a lot of hesitancy, I bought them. They make me very nervous.... underwear built in? really short length? I have worry thoughts of wedgies and chaffing. I'll let you know what I think after I try them out on the road.

No comments: