Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tight Pants

Day two of carb balancing, and mine are still out of balance. It was better today, but EVERYTHING has carbs. 50 grams of carbs per day is really hard to do. Cauliflower has carbs, carrots, black beans, and all sorts of things that are healthy and have protein. Protein of 22 grams is hard to hit per meal as well. I think I have to start eating whey protein powder like it's Lick-a-maid with a beef stick as the candy stick part.

I was feeling pretty good about my eating habits, so I decided to get out my jeans that I bought after my bouts of illness and good eating. These were my favorites before the holidays. Now they are my tight pants. Two days of better eating has not changed that fact. I think I will wear them every night and wash them often so they are straight out of the dryer. They sure helped me avoid giving in to the carb cravings this evening. And if these get too comfy to be effective, I have those pairs of pants from Mrs. Iowa to try. Don't even get me started on the sad fact that her fat pants are my "pinch me, I must be dreaming" pants.

No comments: