Friday, January 8, 2010

8/30

I did the crunches and push ups last night. I did 8 pushups and 30 crunches. That's pretty rotten. I mean, it's better than zero, but still. The 8 pushups were a struggle. Let me clarify for a second - I do not do modified pushups - these are regulation. I think my brother can do 75 or more. I'm shooting for two sets of 15 or 20. I don't want man arms or chest, though.

I thought 30 crunches was a respectable first effort. I'd like to work up to 40 regular crunches, then 40 obliques exercises and then something for the lower abs, too. I had also thought about eventually just working on rotating in the abs work from Turbokick. My brother and sister have done some sort of crazy ab video by some Kathy lady (not Kathy Smith, either). Maybe someday I'll be brave enough to try it.

Onward and upward.

No comments: