Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So-So

I wonder how the term "so-so" got started. You know? Who first said, "It's just so-so."? Anyway, weird curiosity aside, I am doing so-so on my goals. Working out more than none? Yes. Working out every day? No. Eating healthier than I was over the holidays? This week, yes. Eating according to Mrs. Iowa plan? No. Really understand the Mrs. Iowa plan? No. Understand the basics of consuming fewer calories and regulating blood sugars to curb hunger? Yes. You see my point.

I have been doing the abs and pushups, but not every night. I'm up to 10 pushups, which is still pretty crap. I did two sets of Turbo abs section - decent but nothing to write about. Well, except that I just did. Whatever, you get the point.

so-so

I have a social engagement on Friday evening that is a belated Christmas party full of Mediterrainian appetizers. Sigh.

No comments: