Friday, April 4, 2008

Skinny Face Haircut

I got a new hairdo this week. I went in to de-tinsel my hair (yup, those gray babies are shiny silver and rather pronounced in the front of my hairline, so I pay good money to avoid seeing their shiny little glints in the mirror) and while sitting in a chair with tinfoil all over my head, I flipped through one of those hair magazines and picked out a new do. My hairstylist swore my hair could do it, and I trust her, and she was right. So, I got fun new color AND a new little bob that I really like. And others liked it, and today sealed the deal with someone saying, "Boy your face looks really thin with that new hairdo!" I will never change my hair again. Anybody got any ideas for the sort of haircut that will make my boobs look bigger and my butt smaller? Wait! No, I want one that makes me look good in a bikini! I think my only hope there is my current haircut and me wearing one of those big long shirts with the design of a curvy woman's body wearing a bikini ironed on the front so the design's "neck" and mine match up. You know the ones.....

No comments: