Saturday, April 5, 2008

Feelin Cute with Nowhere to Go

Well, with my new fun hairdo, I was feelin pretty spunky and cute, so I asked a friend to go out on the town - maybe dancin! She agreed! yay! So I got on my best jeans, and donned a sexy shirt, and put on my Naughty Monkey shoes. I took my kids to the movies (to reduce guilt about leaving my spouse with the kids when I went out), and then my friend called to say she had to work in the morning, so it would have to be an early night. So, I offered to postpone until tonight. So I went home and sat on my couch in my cute clothes. Darn. Today I enjoyed some time outdoors and ran after my kids (literally, I sprinted - didn't want to get "tagged" and be "it"), and tonight, well, here I am again... home. Double darn! It's like having a new car that you have to leave parked in the driveway.

No comments: