Sunday, July 25, 2010

Stressed Backwards is.....

Desserts. That's what it is. I have been doing really well this week until today. I ran extra today, so that was good. I was hummin along with my day and took my two kids to the public pool where one decided to be an ill-behaved booger. Grrr. Then got home and they decided to argue. GRRRR! I went to throw away the leftover donuts (my dad bought them two mornings ago - gee thanks, Dad) and chowed into one on the way to the garbage can. AARGH!

This evening, my younger child turned into the incredible Hulk, so that was fun. She was a child crazed and possessed, and I was a mother thoroughly frustrated. Then once that was settled, the older one decided to point her anxiety at me, so I spent time counseling there. THEN I had a test to do for school before RAGBRAI makes its way through here tomorrow (I'm hosting strangers in my home, so trying to keep everything clean) and before the school's computer system is down for a couple of days for some sort of upgrade. I worked my way for that thing, which was hard and brought out all of my feelings of inadequacy. I doused that with diet Coke and two chocolate chip cookies.

DAMN IT!!!!!

No comments: