Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Tear in my Beer

I'm still stuck on my blog about envy. What the f?! That's just not nice to envy my sister like that, especially when she has worked really hard to be all full of fitness and stuff. So what is my problem? What is my major malfunction?! After much thought, I have figured it out (cuz I am a psychologist and apparently I can't resist trying to resolve this "issue"). Eureka!
Here it is: I have lost my drinking buddy. Hear me out... I am like an alcoholic who used to meet her friend for beers after work, but then the friend quit coming, went to AA and is leading a happy, healthy life without hangovers. And I'm still on the stool, ordering up beers and grumbling under my breath. Well, the first step is admitting the problem, I guess, so I hereby will quit begrudging others good health when they obviously put hard work into it (at least for today) and will reserve my jealousy and real resentment for the bitches who can eat whatever they want and never gain a pound. Sorry, bitches, no therapy in the world will cure me of that.

No comments: