Monday, April 13, 2009

Ok, Lisa...

You may all recall that I had thought that I would get up really early and work out. I have never done it (cuz I am a night owl!), but my friend, Lisa, is a regular early bird. My brother is getting used to getting up early to train people who work outside of their homes, and so it seems that a portion of fit and healthy people in the workforce are making time for this early in the morning. Sigh. Well, since I am doing HORRIBLY on my goals for a fit figure and summer is creeping towards me, I am going to meet Lisa on Wednesday morning and work out. Lisa swears I will feel better during the day if I do this. Uh huh. We'll see.

I did Turbokick today, and had a really good time. I miss Turbo, but not enough to do it at home. What?

1 comment:

SarahDee said...

Well I hope your plan to do the AM workout goes better than mine. Good luck!