Sunday, February 22, 2009

Smokin' Crack

On Friday night, I went over to my friend's house. This is my hairstylist friend. We had a great time just talking, laughing AND looking at clothes and shoes. She has quite the collection of clothing, and we had fun going through her stuff. Well, she had some dresses that are too big for her after losing some weight so she offered them to me to try on.

She is smokin crack. She, at her heaviest, might be a size 8. Somehow, she looks at me and thinks that might be my size. So, I tried to wriggle into a couple of dresses, but to no avial. She, on the otherhand, found a few things in her closet she forgot she owned and will look fantastic on her. I found more motivation to keep working on my goals. Oh, that and a fantastic pair of shoes that I will be coveting for a long time.

No comments: