Sunday, February 8, 2009

Back to the Drawing Board

Well, this weekend is a semi-bust on the diet scale. I did Turbo again yesterday for a whopping two workouts and the day is not over today, so perhaps I can make three workouts this week. I went to our office Christmas (Valentine's?) party last night and ate way too much, as is the case at those events. Chips, dips, (no chains or whips), and scotcheroos and chocolate frosted brownies! Yummy.

Today I took my neuroscience test, and it was awful, but I passed. I've never been so happy to get 87.5% in my life. You have to get 80% to pass. Whew. I was literally shaking at times, I was so stressed out by it. Unfortunately, I can also now explain all of the fine neurological points of WHY I was shaking and which path those neuronal signals took in my body to express the shaking. So, I stressed myself out AND upped my nerd factor by at least 10.

We are supposed to have cards this evening, but I don't think anyone is coming. Is it bad to say I am relieved? I want to stay home and watch movies and knit. Unfortunately, I need to read more for class and pay bills. waah, waaaaaaah. This may call for a trip to Sahms for more scotcheroos.

3 comments:

SarahDee said...

H'ray! Glad to hear you passed the test. Sounds awful!

Mia said...

Yes, it was. But the scotcheroos were great. :)

R G Swans said...

Congrats on the test....87.5% means you overstudied!


I got 13 miles in last week! I got my flat tire fixed so I am back on the road again! The weekend of mexican, pizza, pizza, KFC didn't help much but oh well!