Monday, June 9, 2008

Not By the Hair on My...

Chinny Chin Chin!!! I have this one hair that grows on my chin. It is dark, black and thick, so it is really a whisker, not a hair. How gross is that?!! So I pluck the dumb thing and then it does not grow back (I check for a while after I pluck it) for a long time, so I think it is gone. But then it shows up again, and it's like I go to bed one night and it grows a quarter of an inch, hanging there off of the end of my chin, waiting for me to notice. And I have the same reaction every time.. "What the f..., where did that thing come from?!" Then I search frantically for a tweezer to get rid of it. I should look into electrolysis, which might also work to zap my moustache that I also pluck out. That's right, I pluck those little moustache hairs. Waxing gives me little pimple-ish spots all in the corners of my mouth and you can guess how attractive that is. Me and my tweezers - the team fighting against my slow progression towards becoming a man (apparently). Stupid aging process.

1 comment:

GrammaJ said...

Be glad it's only one! I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it only gets worse :-(