Monday, June 16, 2008

Call Now for This Special Offer

On the blogger sign-in page they are always tempting me with "earn money with your blog" buttons, and I am guessing that you can elect to allow product endorsements. I think this is funny, because who would pay me to put their products on this blog? I wonder if I could pick the products? That would be cool. I would pick Tampax, Dove Chocolates, and some sort of diuretic for bloating. Can anyone tell what time of the month it is? I also highly endorse Jergen's lotion with self-tanner. My sister loaned me her bottle and said that if I put on lotion before bed I would wake up with a tan and she was right! It is amazing! And it is not orange colored, either. My legs can be exposed without blinding others! Anyway, I have never checked out the "earn money with your blog" which is probably a good thing. I wouldn't want to subject you all to Enzite and Depends advertisements every time you get on here to read.

1 comment:

Em said...

I looked at KMart for that Jergen's stuff and didn't see it. I want an insta-tan!