Monday, May 19, 2008

The Ripple Effect

Sahm has a blog and once wrote about underwear and how bands at the bottom of your skivvies contribute greatly to the formation of cellulite. She learned this from somewhere scientific, like Tyra Banks' show or Rachel Ray. And though it's a little too late to prevent cellulite on my bod, I keep hoping that with a lot of skin cream and the right underwear, I can contain the damage. So I bought some new knickers at Kohls - Vera Wang brand that have no band around the legs. And I wore them today and they were very comfortable! And since I cannot wear a thong - seriously, I have tried numerous times but they are just very distracting all day for me - I will put my stamp of endorsement on these Vera Wang panties that promise no panty lines. So, head to Kohls and bring on the white capri pants, and to those of you without cellulite - let this be a word of encouragement to you.

No comments: