Thursday, May 8, 2008

Breakout Topics

Well, at this point, my dear friends, I have kind of run out of ideas for the whole diet topic of this blog. Seriously, it was fun for a long while, but who wants to listen to me whine about how fat I am and how I skip workouts and keep eating junk? Not me! And beyond that, who wants to listen to me rah-rah myself if and when I would ever get on the stick and actually lose weight? Not me! I could buy Valerie Bertinelli's book - same stuff. And to that end I have thought, "What? You wrote a whole book about your weight loss process and people wanted to buy it? Heck, I've been doleing that crap out for free on my blog!" Wait, her's is a story of diet conquest.. maybe it gives people hope. Mine just gives people a slight chuckle.

Ok, so I am breaking away from the topic of diet, unless the mood strikes and something outlandish happens, like I become a vegetarian or exercise fanatic.

No comments: