Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Heart HSM

High School Musical 3 is coming to our local theater (and theaters near you) this Friday and I am very excited about this. Why would I admit this in print? It is liberating. I have watched the made-for-TV HSM movies a billion times and can blame this on having two daughters, but am also ok saying that I enjoy watching them. I can sing all of the songs, including either part from most of the duets (you want to hear the Zac Effron part or Vanessa Hutjens?). I will absolutely purchase the DVD of this latest installation of the very talented Wildcats as they graduate from high school, and probably the soundtrack, and I will know all of those songs in a manner of weeks. Hooray! What will Sharpay do next? Inquiring minds want to know - Inquiring minds, like me, who will go and pay good money for sappy Disney-channel high school romance devoid of smut, alcohol,controversy, and much need for thought. Ahhhh.. entertainment.

No comments: