Monday, August 18, 2008

I Needs Me Some More Larnin'

I am going back to school! My profile indicates that I am a psychologist, which means I already have maxed out on school in one subject area. Well, that's just not enough for me, so I am pursuing some more edumacation. The last time I took any sort of formal test was in 2003, so I must say the prospect of studying and turning in assignments and all of that nonsense is a bit scary. I like the idea of gaining knowledge, but am dreading the process to some degree. Hey! That's a lot like my pursuit of smaller pants - I like the idea of thinness but not the process to obtain it.

So you will all understand, of course, if my posts become bitchier (is that possible?) and less frequent. I am also going to be doing battle with that instinct I have that says one should eat junk foods when stressed out. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

No comments: