Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Fat Pants

A couple of years ago I went on a diet (one of the many), employing the good ole Weight Watchers points thing and Turbokick four days per week. Just like all of the damn experts tell you, it worked. I got fairly frickin thin. So, then I was just awash in fat pants - you know, the ones you put on and they just fall right off of you? Well, I got rid of most of them, celebrating with new skinny pants. But I kept one or two pairs. Guess which jeans I am wearing these days... sigh... the flippin fat pants. Heck, these days I am wearing track pants. Forgiving, stretchy track pants. And if I do not watch myself over this ho-ho-holiday season, I will need to buy BIGGER fat pants. I shudder at the thought. Seriously, that's messed up if I got thin only to go back up BIGGER than the damn fat pants starting point.

No comments: