Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Holding.....

Well, I just wandered back here after two years away.  My weight is still about 140.  It's ok.  I had gotten as low as 135, but I seem to only be able to eat egg whites and water if I want to stay there, so no thanks.  140 is pretty good.  It's healthy.  I now TEACH dance!  Seriously a crazy move that I question on occasion.  But it's at least a little activity.

So, I keep thinking about buying a treadclimber.  I wish I could go and use one somewhere first, though.  And then I ask myself, 'Would I really use it?  I have a gym membership that I never use.  Why not just GO to the damn gym instead of buying gym equipment?' I hate this, because I do this dumb sort of debate all the time.  I have a Wii Fit - never use it.  We had a treadmill - rarely used.  What he heck do I think I will use a treadclimber?  Darn commercials showing happy people on fitness equipment!  That is NEVER how I look.  So.... I'm still considering this purchase.

No comments: