Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Just Say No

I turned down the opportunity to dance in the recital. You know they video tape that thing, and, my luck, that would end up on YouTube. So, no thanks.

I was going to give up sweets for Lent. Why not? It's a good excuse to try to convince myself to eat healthy foods and not sugar. FAIL! I went to my mother's house and my other sister baked a three-layer chocolate cake!! So, I ate a piece. Sigh. Then, today, I ate cream puff dessert. It was delicious. So, TOMORROW, I am going to get back on the bandwagon.

I have a new source of inspiration. My brother is getting married in May, and my brother-in-law is getting married in June. Weddings! Those are right up there with high school reunions in terms of be-skinny motivators, right? Well, let us hope so, for my sake.

I am going to listen to Ronald and Nancy Reagan and "just say no."

No comments: