Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kettlebells and Spinning

Look out! I'm going to try some new exercises in an attempt to break out of my rut/funk. I went to Kettlebell class this morning, and it was pretty good. I will go back. I liked the instructor a lot, and besides that my workout buddy was there (so faithful, Lisa). My workout buddy has also tried Spinning and encouraged me to try it, like a good workout buddy should. So, I signed up and will go on Friday.

If only I would stick with something instead of starting new things all the time and feeling like I "start over" with the feelings of incompetence and such. If only...

1 comment:

R G Swans said...

good to see you this morning! Hope your inner thighs are being nice to you today. If you had 2 hours of entertaining exercise you should be just fine!!!! See you Friday!