Thursday, January 10, 2008

January Binge-a-Thon

Hostess Cupcakes are evil, I swear. EEEE-vil! So moist, so chocolatey with that refreshing and sweet cream filling and perfect frosted top. Damn them!! So you can guess how well my New Year's diet is going.

PMS is a bitch and my master all at the same time. Of course that is how my New Year had to start, right? With PMS!! My hunger knows no limit, my stomach no full-line. It is horrifying. So, instead of 2008 beginning with dedication, devotion, exercise and salad, it began with a couple of days of moderation and then a full-on pigfest of oinker proportions. I consumed the evil cupcakes. My hormonal body also demanded fast food breakfast, so I obliged. After lunch, I had a candy bar, some fudge and a piece of caramel with pecans. I topped it all off with some fried cheese. So, I guess anything will be a successful improvement after this. sigh

In better news: I have been doing toning exercises daily. I went to the gym today and put in 35 minutes on the elipse and then did some work on the machines. Ta-dah!! Not enough to combat the nasty binge, but... it's something.

No comments: